Promote Multiple-Selection list box values with coma saperated value to Form Library

Suppose, in InfoPath 2010 form with a Multiple-Selection List Box that's pulling in data from a SharePoint list.

To publish form and promote Multiple-Selection List Box to library, please follow the below steps:

1. Named multiple selection field Field1. Add 1 more hidden text fields: Field2.

2. Add this formula as the default value for Field2.

xdMath:Eval(xdMath:Eval(/my:myFields/my:group1/my:field1, 'concat(., ",")'), "..")

Here "/my:myFields/my:group1/my:field1" is my multiple selection field, please replace the XPath for yours.

or
substring(eval(eval(field6[. != ""], 'concat(",", .)'), ".."), 2)

3. Done. Field2 is the field we need to publish as SharePoint column.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SharePoint 2019 New Features

Move the list items from one list to another list using PowerShell - SharePoint 2010

Email Validation for SharePoint list column